Frequently Asked Questions
- Your shipment is coming from two different locations and/or has mixed styles and sizes.
All orders ship out within 1-2 business days and take between 2-7 business days to be delivered, depending on where you are located.
Tracking numbers are sent by email once the order has shipped from the warehouse.
- Yes, we ship to the specified forwarders.
Orders are shipped by UPS GROUND unless advised by a customer otherwise.
The customer is liable for any additional shipping charges due to any changes. No discounts for any transportation and/or shipping charges.
You can choose your preferred payment method at checkout.
We accept all major credit cards, checks, and wire transfers.
The customer's credit Terms and Conditions are determined by Island Footwear's credit policy.
- You can request a return for inaccurate shipments only. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Returns must be in the original boxes.
- No shoes may be returned without written authorization and must be requested within 5 business days upon receipt of goods.
- We do not accept refusals of the shipment.
- Unauthorized returns or refusal of shipment from Island Footwear by a customer will be subject to a 25% restocking fee plus any shipping and handling charges.
You can give us a call at (561) 819-0295 to provide us with your store name, store address, and a credit card to put on file for future orders.
We have a dedicated team ready to help you whenever you contact us.
The minimum quantity is 6 pairs.